Tonal Art Music Center. 47 Harrison St, Hoboken, NJ 07030. 973-665-2051
- 30 minute lesson $31
- 45 minute lesson $46 (one student)
- 60 minute lesson $62 (one student)
Payment is due at the first lesson of the month for the entire month. Students can start at any time during the month, it does not have to be in the beginning of the month. Students can discontinue lessons at anytime by providing a months advance notice. Students are welcome to try one lesson before committing to a months worth of lessons.
Sibling Discount Policy
If one family member signs up for 30 min. monthly lessons they will pay $31/half hour. If a second family member signs up, they will pay $28/half hour. So, you willsave $12 (4 week month) to $15 (5 week month) each month!
New Student Referral Program
For every new student (different family) you refer that signs up for a month of lessons you will receive two free 30 min lessons (a $62 savings) to show our appreciation for helping us to get the word out about our school!
- 24 hour notice required for all cancellations. If students cancel lessons at the last minute, it really affects our teachers’ schedule as well as other students’ schedules.
- Payment is always required for cancellations with less than 24 hour notice. (last minute cancellations). In cases of extreme illness, make-ups may be scheduled but it is left to the teacher’s discretion and availability.
- Only one scheduled absence is allowed per semester. The spring semester runs from January 4th-July 3rd. Scheduled absences cannot be taken in the last 2 weeks of the semester (no scheduled absences between June 20th-July 4th). If other scheduled absences are required, they must be made up or payment will be forfeited. Make-ups will be subject to teachers’ availability.
- School calendars vary wildly in NJ. Therefore, music lessons do NOT follow school calendars. We do not close for spring break (every town is off a different week) but if you are going out of town this would be a good time to take a scheduled absence.
- Please try to keep your scheduled time for the entire semester. If you must make a change, let us know and we will try to adjust. Please understand that it is not always possible to get a different time slot.
- All teachers will try to keep their schedule consistent for the entire semester, but from time to time some schedules may need to be adjusted.